Stock trading is a lucrative prospect but one that requires careful utilization of both money and time. Many investors end up either losing their money or losing interest when they do not get the expected returns. The key to success for the beginners lies in having the right approach during the learning process. Stock trading apps south Africa play a vital role in supporting the beginners.
Best trading app south Africa to know about:
The best trading app south Africa checklist is given below:
Exness stock trading app
Exness is an app providing services of forex trading on many platforms like MT5, MT4, websites and mobile. Exness was launched in 2008 by financial experts and technicians. It is one of the best stock trading app for the beginners because:
- Exness has a good reputation. For the last 10 years there have been many big events that made the currency price drop thousands of pips and most traders lost. Only a few brokers compensated for their clients and of course Exness is included.
- Exness spreads and commission are the lowest. You can call Exness no commission broker. They offer 4 types of accounts, 3 regular accounts and an ECN account. These accounts are Standard Cent Account, Standard Account and Pro Account. There is no hidden fee, you only have to pay for spread when trading and Exness spreads are the lowest.
- Exness offers a good local support team. Three companies work under Exness group which are VC, CY and UK. Exness has 5 official offices in Cyprus, China, Malaysia, Singapore and Thailand. They support many languages such as English, Chinese, Thai, Arabic, Bengali, Dutch, Filipino, French, German, Greek, Italian, Korean, Malay, Polish, Portuguese, Spanish and Swedish.
It is surely one of the best trading app South Africa to know about.
Hot forex stock trading app
The hot forex stock trading app was founded in 2010. It is a great addition to the stock trading world. It is user friendly and innovative; you can use it alongside your hot forex mobile, websites and desktop MT4 trading platforms that helps to connect to worldwide markets.
This stock trading app south Africa is specially featured for the beginners as:
- Hot forex is considered average risk with an overall trust score of 83 out of 99.
- Hot forex includes an analysis and trading tools from in-house staff alongside third party providers. In-house forum of analysts provides a daily market update along with a monthly, quarterly, and annual outlook.
- It is a Meta Trader broker that offers the entire Meta Trader suite including both MT4 and MT5 desktop and web.
- It provides its users with a variety of educational content which ranges from, over 26 articles in its e-course to several e-books and dozens of videos.
IG Stock Trading App
IG stock trading app was founded in 1947 no doubt it’s an app with a strong heritage and a bright future. Over the years it has developed a range of award-winning platforms for professionals and retail use. This app is a best choice for the beginners as:
- IG has a straightforward account opening process. The online registration takes only 5 to 10 minutes.
- IG offers free and fast deposits and withdrawals. In addition to a bank transfer, you can also deposit money via credit / deposit card and paypal.
- IG provides a web trading platform which is great for the beginners. It is easy to use, has all necessary functions and can be customized. The flexible design allows you to move windows around and save layouts. You can create watch lists and there is also a one click trading feature.
- IG community is an innovative forum, it will help make trading decisions when various users will share their ideas.
- You can have free trading strategy ideas from the IG experts.
You have to include this in the list when talking about best trading app south africa.
Pepperstone Stock Trading App
Pepperstore is one of the best stockbrokers of South Africa. It was established in 2010 in Melbourne. It is one of the best app for the beginners as:
- Pepperstone offers various types of accounts, including a demo account that will help new traders to get the swing of things.
- Pepperstone active trader program offers discounts on the applicable commission rates.
- This app has a great forex selection. It offers more than 70 currency payers.
- Pepperstone does not charge withdrawal fees, they do charge inactivity fees and do not charge deposit fees.
- At pepperstone you can choose from 10 account base currencies.
Think Markets stock trading app
Think Markets stock trading firm is dedicated to delivering high quality execution and services and is considered the best trading app for beginners as:
- Think Market has a very good library of educational resources. For beginners, there are free video tutorials and a trading glossary.
- Their trading hours follow standard opening and closing times of respective markets.
- Their multilingual customer support team is always available to answer the queries via email, live chat, or telephone. A self-service FAQ client portal and online query forum is also available.
- Their website is secured using industry / standard encryption protocols.
- Think Markets are excellent brokers. A choice of trading platforms, thousands of instruments and low fees make it the best trading app south Africa.
It is surely one of the best trading app for beginners.
Robo forex company
Robo Forex company founded in 2009, has headquarters in Belize. It is regulated by the International Services Commotion. It is one of the best trading apps for beginners because:
- Clients can trade on 40 plus currency pairs or twelve thousand global stocks.
- There is no shortage of funding methods at Robo Forex, with dozens of deposit methods in different currencies.
- It offers thirteen withdrawal methods.
- New account users receive a welcome bonus of thirty USP after depositing a minimum of ten USP. The broker also offers other promotions.
- They offer multilingual support over twelve languages.
You have to include it in the list of best trading app for beginners.
A beginner you should be very careful while choosing the app. The list of best trading app for beginners is given above. You must choose one of the best trading apps in South Africa. It will help you to focus on trading and not to worry about the appropriate safety level of your capital.